Pacquiao vs Clottey News | Pacquiao vs Clottey Videos | Pacquiao vs Clottey Pictures | Pacquiao vs Clottey Streaming

Pacquiao vs Clottey : The Event - Latest News and Updates, HBO 24/7 Videos Episodes Streaming

Friday, January 29, 2010

Clottey: "I Will Destroy Manny Pacquiao, Shock The World"

Speaking to his supporters at the Media Centre of the Ohene Djan Stadium, Joshua Clottey said - “Pacquiao is human just like I am, and not a superman as many regard him."

Clottey challenges Manny Pacquiao for the WBO welterweight title on March 13 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. He wants to put Ghana in the spotlight by pulling off a major upset.

“I see the fight as a big platform which outcome will not only open more doors for me, but will place the name of Ghana on a higher pedestal,” Clottey told the Ghana Chronicle.

Clottey is not intimidated by Pacquiao's past wins over such fighters as Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto. He has a plan to for Pacquiao's difficult southpaw style and plans to bust up the Filipino champion.

“I’m not going into this fight because of the purse, but I have my eyes firmly glued to the title and will definitely destroy him to shock the world. I have antidotes to southpaws, no southpaw has defeated me in my career,” Clottey said.

Source: boxingscene.com

No comments:

Post a Comment